During this time of social distancing, Napps remains open and active to respond to all of your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs. Please know, however, that we take customers’ safety very seriously!
During this time of peril, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
For our customers, our heating, cooling and plumbing services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to your service calls while strictly and carefully following safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
WE OBSERVE STANDARD PRECAUTIONS
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
At Napps, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating, cooling, and plumbing needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for understanding.
Stay safe and healthy!